AVATRADE Pros and Cons
Is AVATRADE the forex broker you have been looking for? Or is it a broker you should avoid? Check out our AVATRADE Pros and Cons and make that decision on your own.
AVATRADE has been around since 2006 so they have experience in the Forex game. We have a compiled a list of AVATRADE Pros and cons for 2018.
- Over 250+ trade-able instruments including Forex, CFD’s and Cryptocurrencies.
- The ability to trade Crypocurrencies 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Trading platforms – Featuring MT4, webtrader and exclusively to avatrade – AvaTradeGO and AVAOptions trading platforms.
- Regulator bodies – Regulated in Europe, Australia, Japan, British Virgin Islands and South Africa, (regulated on 5 continents).
- Customer service – Representatives are available 24/5 in 14 different languages ready to assist with any trading issue you may have. Also feature one of the better live chat platforms.
- Continued education – exclusive free videos, articles, e-books and daily market analysis. They also conduct a series of webinars in several Different languages.
- Bonuses – AVATrade bonus as high as 40% of your initial deposit. Conditions do apply.**
- Even though avatrade is regulated on 5 continents they are still not registered under the NFA, so they do not accept clients from the United States.
- Deposit methods – AvaTrade Only allows a hand full of deposit methods, less deposit options vs its competitors.
- Spreads – Spreads starting as low as 0.8 pips compared with some of its competitors starting as low as 0.0 pips.