FX Choice Pros and Cons
Is FX Choice the forex broker you have been looking for? Or is it a broker you should avoid? Check out our Fx Choice Pros and Cons and make that decision on your own.
FX Choice is a broker that may not be widely known like other forex brokers. Fx Choice still ranks high as a reputable broker. We have a compiled a list of FXChoice Pros and cons for 2019.
FX Choice Pros:
- True ECN – most competitive spreads in the market for trading Forex and CFDs
- Customer satisfaction – Fx Choice ranks high in customer satisfation ratings. It has one of the highest satisfation rating on Forex Peace army website.
- Bonuses – They offer a competive bonus to new customer. FX Choice offers a bonus of up to 15% on your first deposit to a maximum amount of $5000. Conditions apply*
- No debit balance guarantee – In the event that your account goes into a negative balance you are free from owing fx choice any extra monies.
- Deposit methods – Fx Choice offers a wide range of deposit methods include bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Wire transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Fasapay, Perfect Money, ePayments and Qiwi.
- Low start up Deposit – You can open an account with as little as $100 and have access to an ECN quality broker.
FX Choice Cons:
- Trading platforms – They only offer 3 trading platforms, Metatrader 4/5 and webtrader.
- Trading instruments – A lack of trading instruments compared to other competing brokers, no cryptocurrency trading.
- A lack of educational material for beginners.
Do you agree or disagree? Would love to hear your input. Please comment below!