IC Markets Pros and Cons
Is IC Markets the broker you have been looking for? Or is it a Forex broker you should avoid? Check out our IC Markets Pros and Cons and make that decision on your own.
IC Markets is one of the most popular retail Forex brokers. But with every broker none of them are perfect. We have compiled a list of IC Markets Pros and cons updated.
IC Markets Pros:
- Customer service – One of the Top rated brokers for customer service. Even with my personal experice, ic markets was always over and above in pleasing and taking care of client issues and questions promptly. They are also available 24/7 – 7 days a week on online chat. Most brokers have their online chat available 5 days a week.
- Trust and transparency – IC markets is a well know name in the retail forex world. They are one of the most trusted names in retail forex trading.
- ASIC regulated – The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) is one of the top regulator bodies for forex trading due to strict regulation and captial requirements needed by the broker.
- True ECN – Direct connectivity with direct access to interbank liquidity making it a true ECN broker. Also claiming to be the first “true ECN forex broker”.
- Canadian traders welcome – Most Forex brokers do not accept traders from Canada due to regulator confusion. IC Markets still accept clients that live in Canada.
- Deposit methods – IC Markets offer a wide range of deposit methods giving the client many options – Credit / Debit Card, PayPal, China Union Pay, Bank Transfer, Bpay, Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Fasapay, Webmoney, Fasapay, Broker to Broker. They also accept deposits in 9 major currencies.
- Fast order execution – Featuring Equinix NY4 and LD5 IBX Data Centres in New York and London known to be the most reliable and one of the quickest data centres.
- Trading Platforms – Offering a wide range of forex trading platform to fit different kinds of traders preferences including Metatrader 4/5, cTrader, Webtrader, API Trading and MAM / PAMM accounts.
IC Markets Cons:
- US traders not allowed – IC markets does not accept US traders as they are not NFA regulated and so are not aloud to accept clients from the united states.
- No Negative balance protection – There is no posted information on “negative balance protections”
Do you agree or disagree? We would love to hear your input. Please comment below!