Tickmill Pros and Cons
Is Tickmill the Forex broker you have been looking for? Or is it a broker you should avoid? Check out our Tickmill Pros and Cons and make that decision on your own.
- Solid regulation – Tickmill is regulated with the FCA, FSA SC and now CySec, with the acquisition of Vipro markets.
- Trading conditions – Tickmill has favorbale trading conditions with spreads from 0.0 pips and no requotes.
- Fees – with many ways to deposit funds, they also boast about no fees on deposit and on withdraws.
- Promotions – Tickmill always has fun and enticing promotions, such as trader of month prizes, NFP machine contest and others that come an go.
- Bonus – Tickmill offers a risk free $30 welcome account bonus to any new trader. This bonus lets you trade just like you would if you had deposited your own funds.
- Great for beginners – Paired with the free $30 bonus and a low minimum deposit of $25, makes tickmill a perfect first choice for beginners.
- Education – Tickmill host periodic webinars in a few different languages. They also include a section of video tutorials that explain forex trading and how to use their platforms.
- Relatively new – While being founded in 2014, tickmill is one of the “newer” forex brokers out there.
- Trading platforms – Offering only 2 platforms – Metatrader 4 and Web Trader.
- No US Traders – Like most retail forex brokers, Tickmill does not offer accounts to residents of the United States.
Do you agree or disagree? We would love to know what you think!
Please comment below.